Wednesday, May 4, 2011

so yeah and stuff

So I am not totally devoted to this blogging thing like I used to be anymore.  Yes, I love to stalk my bloggy friends' lives... but I only have a spare moment to do that every once in a blue moon... and you can imagine how much time I have to actually sit down and write on this thing.  In fact, the only reason I am doing it now is because I have been grading freshman research papers for the last 2 hours and I need something, anything, to get me away from them!  They are sucking my will to live...

but anyway.  things are good with me and my famdamily.  Hubs and I are back on track.  It took me a really long time, but I finally came up with a good way to approach him that would not be hostile or accusatory.  We had a really good conversation- turns out he had a few issues with me too (like that could really happen?).  But yea, nothing like a good talk to clear the air and get us back on the same team.

And my BABY AVERY COY turns 1 YEAR OLD TOMORROW!  Can you believe it people!?  I can't - man  a year flew by.  CRAZY.  Absolutely bizzaro! makes me a teeny bit sad that this is the last time I will experience a cute chubby baby of my own...

But anyway- since she was born on Cinco de Mayo, we have decided to host a family birthday party with all the taco fixins. YUMMY and so much fun!  I'm thankful her birthday falls on this holiday as I oh so love because it gives me an excuse every year for a FIESTA!!!!

Hopefully I can find sometime to post on all that she is doing these days... but that will have to wait for another day... the research paper zombies are coming for me....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...