Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good News

We went to the doctor on Tuesday and I am going to be induced on Monday morning! Hoorah! Our little baby girl will be here in less than a week!!!! Knowing that she will be here is an exciting, yet scary feeling. I mean, I've always known she would be born eventually, just having an actual date is a crazy thing to know. I've been working in my classroom like crazy to make sure everything is put together for my long-term sub-- and this weekend will be spent cleaning my house to be all ready to bring her home! I can't believe it!
I also feel kind of nervous or scared- not only for the whole birthing experience- which I have no idea what to expect- but also that our lives are going to be soooo very different. I keep hugging the dogs and assuring them I will not love them less. I find myself just starting at Kris, in total awe that he and I created an actual baby. I cry every time I think about holding a little being, that is mine, and that I am solely responsible for in assuring she has the best life she deserves.
WOW. I've been waiting for this moment for a long 10 months. Now, I don't know what to do with it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAH!! keep us posted. I've been stalking your progress for a while. I'm very excited for you :) Can't wait to hear all about the birth, and new days with your new baby!

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're going to be such a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO super duper excited for you!!!!! I want to bring you some dinner one night next week! I can't wait for you to be a mommy!!

rachel elizabeth said...

MONDAY! ahhh! that's only a few more days! so excited!

Sara said...

Whoohooo!! So exciting!! Can't wait to see pics :-)

Sara-

Nanette said...

WHEEEEEEE! The big day is almost here!!!

Andréa said...

OMG Girl I am SO happy for you! It is an amazing feeling. I can't even tell you how crazy it feels, I will just let you experience it yourself. I know you will be great. We will keep you in our prayers.

rachel elizabeth said...

you're in my thoughts and prayers today! xxoxox

kristi said...

can't wait to hear the news! and see pics of that sweet baby girl!

Andréa said...

OMG!!! We want to see the baby!! Where are the pictures?? How you feeling?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...