Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Over.(it). whelmed

I feel like I cannot get my head around my life these days.  Work is draining and overwhelming and I have not been ahead of lesson planning and grading since day 1.  So I work my butt off all day at work, and then I go home and do the same.  There are dishes and laundry and toys and lunches to be made and bottles to be made and and and... it goes on and on.
So I am feeling... tired/stressed/sad/tired/annoyed/helpless.

I just want it all to slow down! I want to feel like, when I leave my job at the end of the day, that  I accomplished something. I don't want to feel tired every time I come to work and see my desk littered with papers and totally unorganized. Being unorganized totally stresses me out.
I want to feel like I have energy when I get home to get simple tasks completed.  I want to feel like I hug and love my girls enough to fill my heart back up. 
I don't want to feel like life is passing me by and the things I enjoyed for my own personal, selfish reasons can be a part of my life again. 
And I want my almost 5 month old to sleep through the night already!
And I want a back rub, cause my upper back totally hurts.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry dear! :( I think you are awesome, that's a lot of work, and so very normal to feel the way you do. Heck, I wish I had a maid while I'm here!! :) Avery will start sleeping through the night so soon, and you'll be right back on track. Sleep does wonders for the mind and body!And once that returns to normal I know you'll feel a lot better!! xoxoxo

Taylor said...

That sounds so stressful! I hope your life calms down soon.

That Girl said...

Oh, how I feel your pain. Someday we'll look back at these super busy, sleep-deprived, messy house, list-never-ending times and smile and wish we were still living them. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway. Hang in there. ;)

FROGGITY! said...

girl, you need a massage! you need to schedule one, now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...