Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Whew!

So Halloween went over without a hitch! Ali had a B.L.A.S.T with every aspect of Halloween- she loved the excitement of it all and running around the neighborhood with her best buddy Wyatt (who was a very cute Buzz Lightyear) this is a picture I took of the two of them a couple weeks ago- they love each other!

Ali asked me when she got home from daycare yesterday if we could go trick or treating again and was so sad when I explained to her it only happens once a year.. that girl melts my heart I tell ya! It makes me sooo excited for Christmas!

And sweet sweet Avery is just growin like a weed!  Poor little gal is so stinkin happy all the time that we had no idea how very sick she was.  So let me back up here-  Avery has been coughing for the past 2 weeks- same with Ali.  We figured it was just a cold; being it is cold season and it seems like kids have a runny nose all fall and winter long.  We started to get a little worried when Avery's cough would not go away. So after 12 days of hearing her cough- I called the doc and got her  an appointment.  Turns out the poor kid not only is on a nebulizer for breathing treatments- she also has a bacterial infection in her eye, throat, and has a double ear infection! Believe me, I felt like the worst mom ever in the doctor's office... but seriously the girl shows no signs of not feeling like the happiest baby in the world!  She's so sweet- poor thing had to suffer like that before her mean old mommy finally got it together...  thank goodness our almost 6 month old weighs 19 pounds!!!  makes me feel better when she has been turning away her cereal- poor thing- it probably hurt her throat!

1 comment:

That Girl said...

What a sweetheart! My little Connor did the same thing and I felt horrible when I found out he had a double ear infection. He smiled through it all, too. Those sweet babies. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...