Monday, January 31, 2011

Bath Time!

 OH how I love to give my sweet little ladies a bath! They are adorable and have so much fun in the bath together.. Ali makes Avery laugh every time.. and they actually can play for a good span of time (we're talking 15- 20 minutes of uninterrupted fun!)  Ali's into putting bubbles on Avery's head- and thankfully Avery obliges :)  I also LOVE bath time because I get to sit next to the tub ( I had written sit on the toilet and read, but that just didn't come across right)  and read for at least 10 minutes... I love to read and am so glad to have some of that leisure time (HA!) back!


3 comments:

Nanette said...

Awww!

Tara said...

Holy adorable!

Lindsay said...

Awww, I HEART them! So stinkin' cute!! :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...