Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What the? I hate my human body

So if you'll notice my little lilypie ovulation ticker above, it says I am on day 3 of my cycle (depending what day you are reading this). The truth is, I am still on my OLD cycle, day 32!

But, don't worry folks, not pregnant, confirmed that today with a home test. Aunt Flow is just taking her sweet time coming for her monthly visit that I dread ever so much lately,
and making me spend precious money on pregnancy tests, when I could be spending my money bottles of wine and beer- since I'm not pregnant I can still drink that...

So needless to say I'm about ready to shoot my body, except that I still need it to do things like torture me with indecisive behavior. So I did the next best thing- I scheduled an appointment for the hubster and myself to visit with my OB/GYN. Our "fertility consult" is scheduled for the day after Christmas, so it will be like a belated present to figure out why we are broken. It's real frustrating to be the "normal kid" and have everything you don't want to happen on time come early (ie boobs and periods), and then when you finally think that you're ready to be a parent, YOU CAN"T GET IT DONE!

Can you tell I'm sick of trying to get pregnant???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...