Sunday, December 30, 2007

WOW

It is so crazy that I'm pregnant! First of all, I don't feel hardly any different then I did before I was "with child": no nausea, not super sensitive to smells, etc. It just doesn't seem real!
However, my boobs are sore, and I am very unmotivated and tired (totally not like me, at all). So I'm trying to get used to the fact that my DREAM has come true- I'm growing a teeny tiny little one in my tummy, the one who I already love so very much. I just want to feel something!! I think it will be more real when I see the doctor, which isn't until January 18th!

As for KK--he is an excited daddy-to-be. We were going to try to keep it a secret until after the first doctor's visit, however, he is so happy and proud that I think he would tell a stranger if he had the chance. I'm so happy that he is so happy to be a poppa. It's going to be great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited for you! Kris is going to be such a great daddy!! You will have to leave lots of updates on here!

That is EXACTLY how I felt at first too....I couldn't move! SOOO TIRED! :)

Liz said...

I feel so special being one of the first to know! I can't wait to read all about it for the next 8 or so months! By this time next year, you'll be carrying around a little one.

Andréa said...

That blog makes me smile! And trust me (coming from a girl with more energy than God) you are gonna be tired and the weird smell thing will come. Feel free to read Aug's blogs. They may give you some insight. :) SO EXCITED for you guys!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...