Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Cold


I have ANOTHER cold!! This is the 2nd one in 10 weeks, I am so sick of it!!! This one is a bad one- my chest feels like someone has scrapped a knife across my lungs, I cannot breathe from my nose at all, but thankfull today my headache is gone- yesterday I could not open my eyes because my eyeballs felt like they were being pulled from my sockets- real fun.
Not to mention that the whole thing started on Saturday, so I was not able to get my final portfolio done for my master's degree, and will probably have to spend Saturday finishing it, turning it in late. My teacher knows the scenario and does not care, but I hate when things are not done on time.
I just hope this thing goes away soon- I am sick of feeling crummy and I've got sh*t to do!

1 comment:

rachel elizabeth said...

hope you're feeling better girl!! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...