Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's going to be a good week

My greatest friend of all times, Rose, is coming to visit me tomorrow! She and her husband are both captains in the Air Force and are currently in between bases: they were stationed in Turkey (Rose also just got finished with a 6 month stint in Iraq) and they are on their way to San Antonio, Texas. They are spending their month-long transfer time visiting his mom in Kentucky, her parents in Boise, his brother in Seattle, and ME !!!
I'm so excited to see them and introduce them to Ali! I have so much to catch her up on.. and it will be nice for her to have a peek into what my life is like with a baby to care for! We have been friends since college, so this scene will be a little different then what she is used to :-) It is so hard for me to go through life without her here on a daily basis- our yearly visits don't quite make up for the distance, but we do our best to squeeze in as much fun and laughs while we can be together. Oh man, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...