Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boundaries?

If you've never heard me talk about my mother-in-law... you're lucky... I mean, go here to get some background on my current bitch.

And for all of you who are not sick of me talking about this, here is what I'm currently annoyed with. The woman is all up in our business, all the time! Apparently she has developed a passion for cooking, and is now making dinner and bringing it over between 2-3 times a month. She doesn't stay and eat, just drops off random stuff, and I'm annoyed. Why am I annoyed at free food, you ask? Because I do not NEED dinner cooked by my mother-in-law. My husband and I are both capable people- HIGHLY FUNCTIONING ADULTS- who can run a household without her help. What I can't figure out is why she feels the need to do this for us. I just WIIIISH she would leave us alone!!! Why can't we just live OUR lives, without her having to make us a basket, drop off some random wreath to hang on our front door for EVERY FRIGGIN HOLIDAY, or decide we can't cook dinner by ourselves!
It's enough already, lady! Get your own life so you can get out of ours!!

1 comment:

FROGGITY! said...

let it out! :)

hope your weekend was great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...