Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's A Baby!

KK and I met our baby for the first time on Friday. We had an ultrasound and got to see our precious baby's heartbeat. IT WAS AMAZING. I can't even explain how proud I was to see the little heartbeat fluttering away. We did it! We created a miracle! All the way home we talked about how neat it feels to have this little being growing in my belly. We are so excited for this journey: it finally feels real and we could not be more excited.

We also found out I am 9 weeks along-- not 8 weeks like we had thought! I was soo excited to hear that news! One week is like an eternity when you want something to happen so badly. Our baby will be born sometime around August 19th- one week before our 2 year anniversary. August is a good month for this family.

4 comments:

cougchick said...

Congratulations! I remember living moment to moment with my first pregnancy. Every day is so exciting.

kristi said...

oh congratulations! enjoy each special moment!

Andréa said...

YAY! Congrats!! Only a couple weeks after Brady :D

Liz said...

Hooray! So let's discuss names....

I like "Elizabeth" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...