Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Pictures!

I'm so excited!!! We are going to take Missy Pants for our first ever family pictures on Sunday!  After hearing good things about prices and picture quality, we decided to try Kiddie Kandids... I am so hoping they live up to our expectations.  
My biggest fear is that our little bug will decide to not be happy during picture time, and we'll end up with a zillion pics of her not smiling.  I scheduled the pics for noon, so hopefully she will be fresh from her morning nap and ready to dazzle the camera!  
Now begins the daunting process of finding the perfect outfits...

I'm also really hoping that Missy Poo gets over her cold before then.  I also think she might be having some issues with her teeth: Although she has been sleeping great through the night,  last week she hardly napped at daycare and would not nap in the afternoon at home either.  She did not nap at all on Saturday.  Sunday she started to be very whiny and almost angry. She would chew on her toys (normal) but then get violent with them, shove them in her mouth, and scream.  After ruling out that she was not possessed, I gave her some Tylenol and laid her down for a nap. She slept for almost 3 hours straight! She has not done that since she was a baby baby!  So I'm thinking her teethers are starting to grow, even though I cannot feel any bumps.. I think those darn teeth are making a sneak attack.  
And then she wakes up yesterday with a flemy-sounding cough...today it is worse, and we've added a slight runny nose..poo baby. :-(  
She woke up 4 times last night just crying in her sleep. This morning she was not her usual sunshine-smiley self. I hated dropping her at daycare, but I know she is being loved on and cuddled... but it's hard cause I just wanna squeeze her all day and make her feel better. I am going to sprint outta  here after work to get her for sure!
Anyone got any tricks for making a sweet baby feel better?  

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, no, poor boo! It's so hard to set them down, but sometimes you have to. I always tuck a fleece blanket into the crib, when you lay a sleeping baby on it, they don't startle from cold. Worth a try.

FROGGITY! said...

Hope she feels better! And that the pictures will go wonderfully! It's hard to think she could take a bad pic though... she's too cute!

Andréa said...

Yippeeee! for family pictures. The best advice I can give is make sure she naps in the car and make sure she is fed.

HM said...

Poor baby! How did the pics go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...