Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just Us Girls


The hubster went outta town this morning until Wednesday... to a hunting trip in South Dakota (that was the subject of a huge fight, considering our current financial situation- which is all I'm going to say about that for now).

SO anywayz... Missy Pants and Mommy are on their own for the next 5 days! Usually I am happy for KK to get outta the house for awhile- it gives me a chance to regroup and get stuff done without someone bothering me... but this time- this 1st time he's left me since our girl was born- I had a really hard time.
I really need him: I need his help with the baby, and I need his support. Now that we have another little being depending on us to care for her 24/7, I could not imagine doing it on my own.
I guess I learned this morning that even though my hubs annoys the crap out of me most of the time, I still really depend on him and am so thankful that he is in my life.
He really is a good guy- a good partner, friend, and daddy.
We're working on becoming smarter spenders as a family- this trip he is on really opened his eyes as to how much our(his) lives have changed since having our baby, and I think that we are going to see an upswing in how and where we (him) spends our money.
So back to just me and Ali for 5 days- I'm planning to clean this house, relax a lot, cuddle cuddle cuddle with my little lovie bug, and also hang out with my momma and poppa :) Grammie is coming over to spend the night with us on Sunday night so she can watch our Missy Pants on Monday- and Granpa is coming over to hang with us for a bit today! I'm excited because I want to get some pics of the G-paws holding Missy Pants- I'm going to make a calender for them "12 Months of Ali" for Christmas!
Ok- we're off to bath time! Have a good weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Sweetbabs said...

Wow. Good luck with your five days with her. I'm sure it will be easier then you think. keep us updated on the goings on while hubby is away. I want to know that you are doing okay and make sure you are not going to crazy.

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

My husband is on a hunting trip in SD this weekend too. Does your husband happen to be hunting with guys named Brooks, Andrew and Clay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...