Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to the Grind

Man, it feels like forever since I've even touched a computer!!

I left town March 26 with the softball team I coach for a tournament down south... came home on that Saturday and we started spring break! KK, Ali, and I headed up to my family's cabin about 2 1/2 hours from home with our good friends Jenny and Brian and their 18 month old son, Brady.
It was a pretty boring, but relaxing spring break, to say the least. It snowed the entire time we were at the cabin, and with two little ones, one who refuses to be held (Brady, not Ali heehee) that does not make for any time to get outside. So we mostly sat around, watched movies, and played some games. It was nice to be away from home where we would have worked the whole time, but not the ideal way to spend our break away from school.

It did, however, get nice this weekend, and we took advantage of that time to be at home and clean up the yard and use our cool new stroller-kit that we bought to attach to our burley bike trailer. This thing is awesome! It attaches to our bikes and can hold up to two kiddos. We recently ordered the stroller kit and tried it out this weekend. Ali considers it her own personal playpen on wheels... she loves it!
Ali really enjoys to be outside- I am thinking I am going to have to get her knee pads when she starts crawling or our stone patio will totally tear up her knees! I did put a little blankie down and some toys- but mostly she spent her time watching the doggies run around and loved to laugh at her daddy picking up poop!
... and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things at work- so I'm going to cut this short- hope all is well with all my blogging buddies! More to come soon :)

3 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

welcome back! we have a trailer like that and LOVE it!!!

Lindsay said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a relaxing spring break (minus the boring part)
I SO want one of those trailers...hmmmm, sounds like we need to make a trip to the sporting goods store! We have an awesome park down right beside our neighborhood with trails and oh this would be perfect! My neighbee has one for her 2 girls, too. Heck, if I could fit in there I think I'd have fun, too! haha :)

Sweetbabs said...

Glad you had a good time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...