Friday, April 10, 2009

I miss my girl

I have been so busy with softball this past week that I think I've spent a total of 3 hours with my baby. It makes me so sad. We have such a close relationship, and it's so hard for me to not be with her as much as the day allows. KK has been bringing her to our games, and it kills me to see her sitting there, watching me through the fence, smiling and laughing at her momma, and not to be able to go over and squeeze her. This time is so precious.. and slipping away so fast... and my heart is breaking to think that I will never get it back.

I guess the good news is that I have a loving husband to spend time with her, so at least her time away from me isn't spent with some unknown... and I am really taking the time I do have to put everything else aside and BE with my baby.

I'm still really sad though...

I mean, look at 'er! She's so stinkin cute!

4 comments:

Sweetbabs said...

It must be hard. I can only imagine. I am sure she knows mommy loves her. She is super cute!!! I love that photo of her.

Oh and this last part was Cute Pants typing a message to Missy Pants.


5TRRRRRRRRM

''''''''''''''dsz/ui78 m.,m. j

She said she would understand it. You baby type.

FROGGITY! said...

aw! bless your heart. it is hard to be away from the little ones. and i am sure her being so amazingly cute doesn't help matters! hope it gets better... happy easter weekend!

Lindsay said...

She is stinkin' cute & I would like to squeeze her! :)

You're right though, at least she's in good hands :)

Unknown said...

She is TOO stinkin cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...