Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Summer Job

Considering that there is a little over a month's worth of school left ( I am a Spanish teacher at Lake City High School) I have begun the summer job search. We could use the extra money and I can't imagine spending 2.5 months relaxing (too much OCD for that!). I am thinking of a fun, part-time serving position or something else that is non-stress and where I won't run into a lot of high schoolers... if any of y'all out there have a suggestion, send it my way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man...fun job?? I always thought it would be so fun to work at tomato street....but, I've heard that the tips are WAY better are red lobster because of the higher menu prices.

Kelli said...

Yeah, the thing about Red Lobster is a lot of Lake City kids and their families come in there, and I don't want to have to be serving my students type of thing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...