Monday, July 12, 2010

NEW BABY!

Switching Avery's formula worked!!!  You would not believe the change we have seen... she no longer cries when you set her down- she is taking regular naps and is SO HAPPY! And so is her momma... my poor baby must have been in so much pain in order to be crying so very much. That part breaks my heart; but I am so thankful to her doctor for sticking it out with me and helping us find a solution.  
We now have the most cutest, sweetest, happiest baby around. Our home is a happy once again, and our hearts are filled with joy!


3 comments:

That Girl said...

She is such a doll! I love the little noises they make at this age. And so glad to hear the formula is working. I saw the brand you were talking about at Babies R Us and MAN you weren't kidding, that stuff is pricey. But it's worth it if it makes your baby happy. Glad all is well.

Sweetbabs said...

Amazing!!! Congrats on the new baby!!

FROGGITY! said...

good lawsy mercy, she is a DOLL!!! congrats on the new formula.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...