Friday, April 4, 2008

5 months !

Now that we know that I'm carrying a baby girl, and that we are going to call her Ali, I am learning more and more about this little gal and just how much she is like her momma.
For example, Ali and me both love cookies and ice cream! We also love to tease daddy about being such a man's man, and having to live in a house with two girlies! He already put a veto on any sort of nail polish whatsoever....


And the most ironic part of my doctor's appointment on Wednesday- Ali weighs in at around 1 lb: and I was sure she was a 15 lb baby, scales don't lie!




1 comment:

gram said...

congradulations on your little ali, i had a girl first also only she was a surprise. i can not imagine a life without her, your little ali looks as if she is sucking her thumb :) what joy she is going to bring to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...