Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where...

I stole this from a clever gal named jenny over at stickyfeathers.
WHERE...
is your cell phone? in my car
is your significant other? in the school somewhere, probably BSing with his buddies
is your hair? flipping out doing its own thing
is your mother? at the hospital, working
is your father? at work
is one of your favorite things? in my tummy :) growing like a weed!
was your dream last night? whatever it was, it was CRAZY- pregnancy dreams are wild
can you get your favorite drink? at a wine cellar
are you right now? in my classroom, grading papers
is your ex? thankfully, across the country
is your fear? I'm not afraid of anything really
do you want to be in 6 years? With my family, living the dream!
were you last night? at a softball game, then home watching AI!
was the last place you drove? to work from home, but I'm about ready to drive to my 24 week appointment!
did you grow up? in Post Falls, Idaho
was the last place you ate? in the staff lounge at school
is (are) your TV(s)? one in the living room & one in our bedroom
are your pets? probably sleeping on my couch..grrr
is your computer? on my kitchen table-annoying
is your mood? just good
is your oldest friend? across town
is your car? in the parking lot
is your wedding ring? on my left ring finger.
is your favorite store? thankfully, only 1.5 miles from my home and work!
is your favorite place to be in the summer? at my parents' house on the river
was the last place you laughed? in my classroom, talking to my students
was the last place you cried? last night at senior night- hearing the girls thank their families
are five places you go on the internet on a regular basis? my email, google reader, ebay, epregnancy.com, weather.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...