Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Depressing weather

Here is the current weather forecast for the North west:
Considering that I coach softball, which is an outside sport, and we are supposed to have 3 games this week, it's not looking too good. I also don't really like the way our head coach runs practice, so that cranks up the annoyance meter for the week.

Plus, it's just plain depressing to wake up every morning to a dusting of snow, then watch it melt off when the dribbling rains come and go all day long. I have already sacrificed my spring break to this crap: What do I have to do to get a little sunshine to perk things up in my life!? I know you say the weekend looks promising, but don't hold your breath: last week we had 58 degrees forecasted for Thursday: what we really got was 43 degrees and, you guessed it, rain/snow mix. Geez people, it's April already!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...