- thanks to Lindsay, I stayed up later then I have of my own free will on a Friday night in like 2 years! ( I forgot how COOL midnight is, people! ) my husband thought I was partying it up downstairs, he gave me 20 questions for coming to bed so late! hahahaha
- Saturday night was my neighbor's surprise 30th birthday party.. which would have been fun if I could #1 drink alcohol and #2 my sciatic nerve wasn't totally tweaked, causing me to sit to one side in a chair the entire evening, cause I'm cool like that.
- I think it's hilarious that my chunky monkey baby, even after the doctor told us she probably wouldn't eat solid foods for a week after her tongue incident, has battled threw her pain because she loves crackers so much, and is now completely back to normal! What a trooper
- Yesterday was a fabulous end to my weekend. We had 55 degree weather, which is a serious record up here in North Idaho. We had a great family day: we played at the park, went for walks, I cleaned my house, vacuumed my car, caught up on Real Housewives of New York...and I didn't even feel tired or in any physical pain! That in and of itself is something for me to celebrate, people: baby girl #2 is reeking havoc on my body...
- Which brings me to my happiest point... I am going to enjoy a pregnancy massage tomorrow! Considering that the hubster never got me a birthday gift, I went ahead and scheduled this for myself... and even though I've never been to this therapist personally, but all my friends who have been pregnant swear by her- let's just say I cannot wait for Tuesday evening at 6:00!
- Oh, and next weekend my mom is coming over to help me paint Ali's "Big Girl Room".. that means we only will need to get new carpet laid and her bunk beds put together and we will be ready for the big move! I can't wait! ... and considering we are in the single digits to the weekly countdown for the baby to be born- we better get a move on!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Monday, Monday (la la, la la la)
So here's my bullet list of weekend ramblings: