Friday, May 16, 2008

Thankful Friday

KK and I went in to the doctor to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat yesterday afternoon. I hadn't felt a prominent movement from her since Tuesday. Now this baby usually is movin and groovin all day long, so that startled me a bit and I wanted to make sure she was still a healthy little gal in my tummy. I knew in my heart all was well- but this just isn't something I feel comfortable messing around with- so we went to see the doc after school. I've decided that the sound of our baby's heartbeat is the best sound I've ever heard in my life. I contemplated stealing the giant heart monitor to hook myself up to each day at home, but the darn thing wouldn't fit in my purse, let alone be lifted off its cart :)
The doc's conclusion was that our little babe has flipped herself around most likely, and is now kicking me in the back, which fortunately I cannot feel.... I'm biding my time on that one.

On another note- it is supposed to be in the 80s all weekend- FINALLY nice weather!!!! Waking up to sunshine these past few mornings has been the best way to get up. I hope it lasts through our final 3 weeks of school!
Enjoy your weekends everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...