Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my favorite blogging buddy sweetassbabs for this fun post!
Here's what you do:
Take a snippet from the closest book sitting near you ... page 56, the 5th sentence:

The book I grabbed off our bookshelf that I thought would add an interesting post to read was Extraordinary Uses *for ordinary things... my oh-so-practical grandmother gave it to me as a bridal shower gift- hilarious!

Ok- pg. 56, 5th sentence- use aspirin to take out perspiration stains! Here's how: crush 2 aspirin in 1/2 cup warm water and soak stain for 2-3 hours.....
Wonder if that really works?!

I tag everyone who wants to join in the silliness!

1 comment:

Sweetbabs said...

Wow! Hahaha! Very interesting. I do not have a problem with perspiration stains but I will know for the future. Thanks. Sounds like a useful book. I have not read a book for enjoyment since before I became pregnant so all the ones that would have made a more interesting post have all been put down stairs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...