Friday, February 20, 2009

Weeee!~~~ Fun for Friday!

Liz , a super-fun, hilarious blogger, (and one of my favorites) sent me an interview!!! Hooray!
So here we are her oh- so -fabulous questions and my answers....
1. What are you most looking forward to in 2009? Watching my baby girl continue to grow into her 1st year of life... it is so amazing how much they change in such a short period of time! I am also looking forward to (hopefully) my husband making a career change, and possible a move! We need adventure!
2. What are your plans for your birthday? My amazing Momma scheduled me a massage in the morning... then we will be having family dinner (turkey dinner with all the fixins! MONEY!!!!) with my fam, my parents, bro, and his girlfriend. I am crossing my fingers that my hubby doesn't blow it on his end and actually makes my day somewhat special...
3. What's the best part about being a new mom? Every part!
But seriously, it is looking at something YOU created, and loving that little being so much. It is unbelievable how much I have grown in my love for her over these months. I mean, I loved Ali when she was first born, because she was mine. Now, I love her for WHO she is- her little personality and the way she looks at me and gives that big smile... I never knew love like this before she came into my life.
4. What was the last song you downloaded (or CD you bought)?
Beyonce's Single Ladies! I love that song!
5. If you were a superhero, what special talent would you posses (or like to posses, since this is clearly hypothetical)?
I don't know if this is a superhero quality, but I would love to be able to express how I am feeling correctly. I wish I could deliver my feeling concisely and clearly. I feel like I am bad at really communicating what I feel- that often times what I am saying comes out wrong or gives the wrong message or feeling (clearly I'm speaking about talking to my hubster). I feel like I am misunderstood, and it would be nice to have the ability to get my message across- ya know?
...Thanks, Liz, for your questions! This was really fun! Good Times, good times


And if you would like to play along here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. You know, to pay-it-forward and keep this little interview game going.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions and so on and so forth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the answer to #5 really should be that you want the power to give everyone else mind reading abilities! Or at least the hubs ;)

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

I just got that song as my ringtone!!! LOVE IT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...