- My BEST FRIEND Rose, is preggo!!!!!!! She's due the beginning of October, and I could not be more excited! Seriously, besides finding out I was having my own, this is the BEST NEWS EVER! I'm going to be an Auntie!!!!!!!! Plus, we went through my pregnancy with her being stationed in Iraq, so having her home in the states will be a much more fun experience.
- My hubby's basketball season ended last night. And although it is sad they did not make it into the state tournament, it saves us a lot of headache in childcare because my softball season begins on Friday... and we were stressin about the overlapping seasons and what to do with our buggie! Now she will get tons of Daddy time!
- It has been 40degrees and rainy for the past couple of days, and the snow is finally melting- we can see our back patio- whoo hoo!
- I ordered a Britax Marathon for our growing girl today... I'm so excited to get it and stop lugging her 19lb buns around in the baby carrier!
- Poor Baby Girl has a double ear infection; she is teething; and she got 4 shots on Monday. Needless to say, she has not been a happy camper and Momma is a very tired girl! I've got some serious bags under my eyes... it's not pretty!
- I have ANOTHER cold- Unbelievable! Thankfully this one isn't as bad as the last one- but it does come with a nasty cough that makes my poor husband have to sleep on the couch at night to escape it's wrath.
- I am totally not diggin my hair lately. I need it highlighted so bad, but I can't get in to have it done till March 30th! (my schedule, not my hairdresser's). I have been wearing it up every day with a clippie and headband, it's not pretty. I think I am going to cut my own bangs to make them bearable until the time comes... wish me luck with that one!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
List of Thoughts for Today
So my life isn't cool enough to compose an entire post... instead I will give you a bulleted list of what's in my little brain this morning: